Aluminum Fencing in Palm Beach
Less Maintenance Needed and Very Affordable
Aluminum fencing is one of the most popular and durable materials available. An aluminum fence can offer the look you want with less maintenance and a price tag you’ll love. Whether you’re considering a privacy fence, picket fence, or baby pool fence for your property, we can help you choose the right aluminum fence style. We also offer industrial aluminum fence installation in need of wholesale aluminum fencing or custom aluminum fencing for your residential needs.
Four Advantages of Aluminum Fences
There are many reasons our customers opt for aluminum fences. This popular residential and commercial fencing material may be the perfect solution for your property.
- Low Maintenance: An aluminum fence will stand strong for decades without succumbing to rust, rot, or fading. If you want to install your fence and then forget about it, aluminum is the right choice for you.
- Easy to Repair: In most cases, fence repair consists of removing and replacing only the damaged component of the fence, rather than a larger or more involved project.
- High-end Iron Fencing Looking: Aluminum fences can give you the look of high-end wrought iron fencing at a fraction of the weight and the cost. This means you’ll be able to enjoy an aluminum fence that looks like iron but is easier to install and repair, and won’t rust with time.
- Customizable: Aluminum gates and fences are endlessly customizable to ensure your fence is installed with exactly the look, style, and height you want. Your aluminum fence can be constructed to meet any building codes and safety requirements necessary, whether you want to use aluminum as a perimeter fence for your commercial property or a baby pool fence to protect your family.
Caring for Your Aluminum Fence
Aluminum fences are popular because they are long-lasting and require minimal care. All your fence will need is just a few minutes of your time every few months to continue looking its best for decades.
- Wash your fence periodically to remove dirt, debris, and yard or pool chemicals. There are no special products needed to wash your aluminum fence, just a few drops of mild dish soap and a bucket of warm water. Rinse your fence free of suds and let it air dry after washing.
- Keep your landscaping trimmed back from your fencing to prevent plants from growing into or around the fence.
- Check any hinges or fasteners once a year for damage or wear; your fence company can replace them quickly and easily if you notice any areas of concern.
please call Fencing South Florida today at (561) 855-4255 to learn more about fence installation and fence repair in Palm Beach.